Start Dates 2019
Every Tuesday from 11th June to 10th September
Students are supervised both in the classroom and on social activities. School staff are available to both students and parents at all times. The course combines English tuition with a fun and varied programs of activities and excursions, allowing students to improve their English both in and out of the classroom.
This program is available all year for groups or individuals at least 10 students.
This course offers an opportunity to improve learners’ spoken skills in daily contexts using a range of topics that are of their interest. It aims to develop a range of communicative skills by exposing the learners to various listening, reading and writing tasks. Making sure the students’ needs are identified and assessed beforehand, each syllabus is adapted to individual groups. Therefore, although it is called General English, it is quite specific to needs of each group in the way it is designed.
GBP 690,00 per week
What is included:
- 15 hours language course per week
- Double, triple or quadruple rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Full board
- Afternoon and evening activities
What is not included:
- Flight from and to London – ask firstname.lastname@example.org for best offers
- Transfer service from and to airport
- Local transports in London
- And everything that is not mentioned in “What is included”
Want to book this course?
Please click the “Enroll Now” button below to download the application form; then fill it and send it to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org